New Custom Home Project Manager/Superintendent - Charleston, SC
Custom Homes averaging $4M; projects built out through 2020.
Growing over the past 3 years, opportunity to run a portfolio of projects.
About Our Client
This Residential Builder focuses on custom home builds upwards of $2M and feature entertainment centers, powder rooms and athletic facilities. This custom home builder has seen an increase in visibility throughout the state of South Carolina and has grown their pipeline through their land development and residential construction.
If this sounds like a company that you'd like to work for, apply to the associated link for immediate consideration.
The Project Manager/Superintendent will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Monitor and report project schedule and progress
- On-site management of all construction related activities
- Ensure adherence with construction management policies and procedures
- Administration of contracts, plans, and specifications
- Quality control of goods and materials
- Review contracts, contractor requisitions, change order and draw requests
- Assist in plan review for cost estimating and constructability issues
- Work with in-house development team to maintain effective communication and follow up with employees, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors
- Coordinate permits and Owner required testing; Monitor Contractor and Subcontractor required testing
- Attend site project meetings as the Owner's Representative
- Management of Punch List
- Coordinate project close-out, warranty work, and transition to asset management
- Other duties, as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or related field highly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years residential construction experience in the Carolinas market
- Proven track record working on ground up residential - semi-custom or custom
- Comprehensive understanding of standard construction management procedures and ability to manage project team to ensure compliance with aid policies
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities and maintain an attention to detail is paramount
- The applicant must have strong technical and analytical skills, including a careful eye when reading and analyzing project-related documents and contracts
- Ability to track project expenditures and manage project cash flows during construction
- Must be a highly-motivated self-starter that pays attention to detail and is committed to meeting deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook
Acquire these skills? Apply to the associated link within 24 hours for immediate consideration.
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary
- Health insurance, dental, vision
- Opportunities to join a quickly growing company and advance in coming years.
- Projects local to Charleston, SC