- Opportunity to join a high growth global brand
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
About Our Client
Global developer and manufacturer of leading cutting edge machinery and robotics. This role is located in Torrance, California and is a hybrid position. The client is willing to relocate someone from out of state.
- Capitalizing on the success of the existing customer base to market a range of products to new customers and grow the customer base in North America
- Develop (and once approved executing upon) an overall sales strategy for our products and services in North America
- Understand the customer market to be able to propose new machining technologies opening new business opportunities.
- Manage your local technician team to provide technical support of our customer remotely or on site
- Assist with planning of technician calls and service appointments
- Create and write sales proposals for a variety of clients
- Set technical meetings (with support of local technician) with customers to understand and propose new technologies
- Ensure that After Service projects are properly managed
- Manage the local technician team to provide maximum support and resources for the installation of new machines in North America
- Provide a regular activity report (Sales, Operation and Management) to HQ
- Have regular meeting with Sales and the Operational departments of HQ to determine future needs (resources and technologies)
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Five plus years of Sales experience and Business Development across Industrial Machinery sales
- An engineering background or degree is desirable
- You need to be fully fluent in English and French
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly integrate into a dynamic team
- Strong leadership skills and a track record of managing teams
- An entrepreneur at heart, you are ambitious, dynamic and committed
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and career growth. This role is located in Torrance, California and is a hybrid position. The client is willing to relocate someone from out of state.