- This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing team with upward mobility!
- This company is a pioneer in manufacturing innovative instrumentation products.
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in the instrumentation space and manufacturing of specialty products. This company operates in a variety of industries including the life sciences, food sciences, and materials sciences spaces.
Reporting directly into the Manufacturing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- New product development lifecycle from design to manufacturing
- Design for Assembly and Manufacturability
- Support the product in all areas of the lifecycle including transfers from engineering development into production
- Drive continuous improvement and identify opportunities to improve on manufacturability and lowering costs
- Support assembly processes, BOM's, routings, labor standards & procedures, PFMEA's for NPI
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Education: Bachelor's/Master's Degree in mechanical or manufacturing engineering or another technical discipline
- 5-10 years of experience in manufacturing, product development, engineering
- Lean Manufacturing, SixSigma
- Highly regulated industry experience
- 3D CAD
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with company match fully vested on day 1
- PTO, holidays, floating holidays, sick time
- Opportunity to work with a global company
- Opportunity for upward mobility/career growth