- Ability to work on highly critical projects.
- Opportunity to join a large, growing company
About Our Client
Our client is a large, foreign, International Bank. With its full-fledged services, our client specializes in corporate lending, international trade services, treasury business, U.S. dollar clearing, retail banking, correspondent banking and various other lines of business.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Provide subject matter expertise on QA testing and reviews
- Participate in QA actions pertaining to the sanctions Operations function, including supporting documentation standards
- Participate in QA actions to confirmation sanctions Advisory functions within the Sanctions Team, including recordkeeping practices
- Participate in QA actions to verify methods used by Sanctions Investigations
- Participate in QA programming related to Sanctions Filter Management
- Participate in identified QA work load packets, coordinating meetings with stakeholders and collaborating on the final deliverables
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in large financial institution
- Experience in performing reviews of regulatory-related material is preferred
- Strong background in OFAC/Sanctions compliance programs (foreign institutions)
- Background in OFAC/Sanctions audit and assurance response
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with ability to present complex and sensitive issue to management
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and decision making skills
- Strong ability to build rapport with internal stakeholders
- Ability to work alone and with a team
- CAMS is preferred not required
What's on Offer
Job Offer Depending on Candidate Experience