Jacksonville, Florida Opportunity
Seeking a Legal Office Administrator
About Our Client
Our client is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. The bank is operational in 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas and Asia. This position will be in their Jacksonville, Florida office.
- Assist with production, processing and maintenance of standard legal forms and templates.
- Maintain legal databases to keep track of information about legal documents.
- Upload information from paper forms to electronic databases
- Assist with preparation of documents for execution and delivery to internal or external contacts.
- Interpret, summarize and transfer information between databases (internal and external to the Bank)
- Help with the coordination of resources
- Assist with contract reviews, contract remediation and amendments.
- Help with special projects
- Liaise and coordinate with other internal departments of the Bank as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Must live in the Jacksonville, Florida area
- Previous Office Experience is a plus
- Motivated hard worker, willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to perform on a team and fast-paced environment and to multitask
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word
What's on Offer
Are you located in Jacksonville, Florida seeking a new opportunity? Our client is a Financial Services Bank, who is seeking a Legal Office Administrator for their office. Must have at least 1-2 years of related experience and must be immediately available to begin!