Are you looking for a great company, growth and career development?
At least one year of admin/reception/clerical experience!
About Our Client
- Here exists the opportunity to become an integral part my clients team, by acting as the face of their company. You will provide excellent front-of-house support to the office, ensuring professional and friendly presentation of the company including the reception, kitchen and meeting room areas.
- Meet and greet all incoming guests
- Maintain presentation of all meeting and communal rooms in the office
- Manage all incoming phone calls and direct the calls to the appropriate staff member
- Utilize Outlook to reserve meeting rooms and schedule client visits
- Manage the inventory of both the office and pantry
- Order supplies for the office and pantry as needed
- Order, set up and clean up breakfasts/lunches for meetings
- Distribute mail to appropriate staff members each morning
- Prepare outgoing mail to be sent out each evening
- Provide additional support as needed to the Office Manager
- Part-time ongoing role, hours are Monday through Friday 2pm-6pm
- Opportunity for additional hours on select days (i.e. 12pm-6pm)
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you must enjoy conducting business in a corporate, professional manner at all times. You will provide great customer service both externally and internally and be extremely organized and detail-oriented. With proficient writing and oral communication skills, you will also possess strong experience utilizing the Microsoft Office programs. Additionally, a French speaking candidate is highly preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Full benefit package (health, vision, dental)
- 401K eligibility
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- 11 company holidays
- The opportunity to grow within the company and be promoted