Office Manager - Construction Firm
Desire to work in a positive work culture!
About Our Client
Our Client is a midsize General Contractor based on the South Shore of Massachusetts. Most of their projects are South of Boston, including the cape, or in the city. They are a Family oriented company that has experienced an immense amount of growth and they are looking for people to join their team and assist with this growth. If you are a candidate who is looking for a firm that will invest in you as much as you invest in them, APPLY BELOW!
The responsibilities of the Office Manager include but are not limited too:
- Maintain organization of office including:
- Sort & distribute mail
- Order all office supplies including clothing
- Greet & assist visitors
- Answer telephones and route calls
- All office equipment
- Manage telephones contact lists, greetings, etc.
- Maintain a neat and orderly filing system for any and all documents.
- Maintain all paperwork for company vehicles
- Coordinate company events and outings
- Assisting management in updating manuals
- Manage Tool-Box-Talk Documents and distribute
- Assist Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers with various tasks
- Keep orderly files of all related Project Documents
- Create/order/maintain job specific signage needed for Project Managers and Superintendents
- Manage light accounting tasks including
- Company credit card payments
- Process weekly expense reports and time-sheets
- Any quick-book processes the controller may need assistance with.
- Track subcontractor lien waivers
- Perform other related activities and duties as assigned
- Ability to work with all levels of project staff and organization
- Occasionally handle overflow of other administrative and clerical tasks
*This is a front desk position in a standard office setting. You will be in the office 100% of the time.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a self starting attitude and strong work ethic.
- Possess the ability to work with autonomy and manage a heavy work load.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Quick-books experience is a plus.
- Holds a High School Diploma, College degree is a plus but not required.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- This position requires sitting for extended periods of time
- Occasionally may be required to lift up to 25 pounds
If you fit this description - APPLY BELOW!
What's on Offer
This offer includes:
- Hourly Salary Between $20 and $30/hr based off of experience
- Health Care
- 401k plus match
- life insurance,
- short‐ and long‐term disability
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Paid Vacation