Office & Operations
Italian Law Firm based in Midtown Manhattan
About Our Client
An independent law firm with offices in Milan, Rome and London. Now opening in New York.
Founded in 2007 by a group of acclaimed partners who matured in the same law firm, the firm is about to celebrate its 10th anniversary.
The law firm's achievements are the result of a consistent strategy focused on creating value around the institutional nature of the firm, where the value of the group is regarded as a trait that amplifies each individuals qualities and skills. Legance has undisputedly positioned itself at the top of the national and international market, thanks to the constant attention to its client's needs, the careful evaluation of the business goals and an unconventional approach aimed at anticipating the client's needs.
Thanks to its strong international practice, the firm can support clients from several different geographical areas, and can organize and coordinate multi-jurisdictional teams whenever required.
Independence, dynamism, responsiveness and inter-nationality are the hallmarks of the firm.
(Including but not limited to)
- Carry out office management and executive support including reception, phone and administrative activities (including petty-cash management, running credit , data entry in administrative software).
- Coordinate and organize travel arrangements (making airline reservations, booking hotel rooms and arranging for rental cars, etc.).
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products; negotiating with vendors.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
The Successful Applicant
- Three/four years of increasingly responsibilities in secretarial and administrative experience.
- Computer literacy: good word processing (including formatting) and spreadsheet.
- Able to use standard office equipment.
- Knowledge, even if basic, of the Italian language.
- Good communication skills and organizational abilities.
What's on Offer
- Mon-Fri, 9 to 5.
- Overtime eligible (paid 1.5x hourly rate)
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance coverage
- Discretionary year-end bonus
- Three weeks vacation