- In office position, Monday-Friday.
- Opportunity to work for a large investment company in Soho, NYC.
About Our Client
Financial | Technology
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- A part of the Office Services Team.
- Greeting guests and directing clients.
- Answer and screen phone calls.
- Take and relay messages
- Ability to work a switchboard.
- Schedule all appointments and meetings.
- Basic administrative and clerical support.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- High level of customer service - proactively address employee/guest needs.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software application (Google Workspace, MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Atlassian Jira, Tableau).
- College degree required.
What's on Offer
- Casual dress.
- Wellness activities.
- Snacks, game rooms.
- On-site gyms with laundry service.
- Proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
- Potential for longevity based off performance.