Office Technology Manager
About Our Client
This international financial services firm is a growing office located in midtown east.
This candidate is responsible for supporting a growing office with administrative and technology needs. This can include assigning phones to new hires, setting up desks and seating arrangements for new hires, creating and maintaining a database of technology devices that are assigned to employees (phones, computers, etc.), contacting vendors for necessary IT support (Xerox repair, phone damage, etc.) and making arrangements, and other ad hoc projects as needed. This candidate will report in to the HR Manager and provide additional administrative support (employee file maintenance, database creation) as needed. You must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Mac iOS platforms.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience of office admin- Experience with Mac iOS and systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, OneDrive especially)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to work and provide office support remotely
- Bachelor's degree required
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary- Generous benefits
- Room for growth
- Potential for travel