- Work for an industry leading specialty optics company
- Excellent culture, compensation and opportunity to grow
About Our Client
This client is a leading international technology group who manufactures and distributes lighting and image transmission solutions. Their material and technology expertise offers a broad portfolio of high-quality products and intelligent solutions for a variety of industries, including the , electronics, optics, life sciences, automotive and aviation, etc.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Reviews practices, procedures and processes seeking avenues to improve efficiency's and effectiveness and reduce risk to product quality.
- Communicate recommendations and decisions across the organization
- Drive a culture of learning, continuous improvement and best practices to improve the effectiveness of the organization
- Ability to engage early in the planning stages to characterize sourcing, manufacturability or programmatic risk to ensure product Quality performance.
- Facilitates workshops (Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, etc) for rapid improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Engineering, Operations or related field
- 7+ years of experience within a manufacturing company driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- Advanced training in Lean/Six Sigma methodologies, 5s, SMED, VSM, Kaizen and other continuous improvement methodologies.
- Experience implementing LEAN concepts and LEAN thinking.
- Someone with great communication and leadership skills
- Has a history of implementing initiatives resulting in significant cost savings
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.