Operational Risk Manager
Excellent management opportunity
Competitive Base Salary
About Our Client
A large international financial/state agency
- Assist Operational Risk Analysts in development of key risk and control indicators.
- Track and monitor operating risk issues for business units.
- Report operational risk issues and decisions to senior management on regular basis.
- Assist in identifying and evaluating risk areas across the operational activities.
- Investigate root causes of operational risks and provide support to mitigate risk.
- Maintain documentation for risk management and risk policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of latest operational risk management techniques and industry best practices.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working in and around the buy-side and sell-sides, brokerage and banking solving data issues for the risk management functions including market, credit and/or operational risk
- In depth understanding of energy commodity market dynamics.
- Critical experience and background in data management
- Strong background in modeling
- Knowledge of risk management software systems in the GRC and Commodity Risk Management space
- Demonstrated track record of leadership, project management, and business development
- Well established understanding of business dynamics and regulations
- Established network of industry contacts and business development opportunities
What's on Offer
A competitive base salary and industry leading benifits