- Well Reputed Management Firm
- Full-Time Offer
About Our Client
The leading provider of withholding tax recovery solutions for financial institutions and their clients worldwide.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Acquire a general understanding of dividends, investment instruments, (e.g. depositary receipts), international financial markets and the firm's proprietary systems
- Collect, validate, enter and organize tax reclaim forms obtained from clients
- Execute and file tax reclaims with the appropriate authorities in various markets
- Monitor and update the status of tax reclaims until payment is secured
- Process payments and ensure funds are distributed to clients promptly
The Successful Applicant
- 1+ year(s) of experience in Financial Services preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from non - U.S. university
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
What's on Offer
Full-time offer with great compensation and benefits.