- Do you enjoy managing a team while driving efficiency and success?
- Join a successful manufacturer that is a leader in their niche field.
About Our Client
My client creates specialty castings that are made up of aluminum. These products are used within various industries including aerospace, medical, semiconductor and security systems industries.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Lead front-line manufacturing team
- Closely follows AS9100 standards and ensures that are implemented by entire operation
- Effectively lead and manage a team that is made up of supervisors and workers
- Oversee KPIs and reports and implement continuous improvement projects
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years of experience managing in a manufacturing environment (essential)
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in operations background utilizing Lean Six Sigma tools
- Lead by example leadership style and open to working in a hands-on way
- Experience in continuous improvement and quality
- Self-motivated and flexible
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation base
- Comprehensive benefits package and 401k plan
- High visibility leadership opportunity
- Opportunity to develop and lead your own team