- Join a very busy NYC based Developer who has work in Miami
- Competitive pay and opportunity for growth
About Our Client
My client is a team of innovators and builders pioneering progressive new forms of large-scale urban development that challenge the status quo of the real estate industry. Founded in 2002 and headquartered in New York and Miami, this company is a national firm focused on acquisition, development, and construction, recognized for its architecturally significant mixed-use projects that engage with each community and push the boundaries of engineering and design.
Projects include award-winning collaborations with the world's top architects and designers. Recognized as an industry leader with over ten million square feet of property in various stages of development, this company is driven by an unmatched commitment to quality and innovation, and passion to reinvent the very process through which major architectural projects are designed and built. The team is composed of professionals who specialize in residential, hospitality, and mixed-use projects and have impressive backgrounds in architecture, construction, development, engineering, financing, and marketing.
- Formulating and tracking operating budgets
- Managing and developing financial processes
- Researching and implementing cost savings measures across multiple disciplines
- Managing operational purchasing and vendor relations
- Office management, working with the Office Manager and Receptionists
- Executive travel and event oversight
- Insurance and risk management including insurance policy tracking, placements and renewals, contract reviews, claims management, permits/violations tracking and management, coordination with external and internal team members
- Information Technology management tasks including implementing software, managing corporate devices, coordinating with IT vendors, maintaining security standards
- Human Resources management tasks including coordination with governmental agencies, benefits management, compliance, policy management
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-5 Years of Relevant Experience
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Practical organization skills and a detail oriented approach
- High level of comfort with technology and willingness to learn
- Full time based in Miami with occasional travel to NYC (once every couple of months)
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, healthcare benefits, commuter benefits, and 401K with employer match can be expected on an offer