- Booming beverage company hiring an Operations Specialist!
- Prime location near the beach and a great opportunity to learn
About Our Client
Booming beverage company that has been around for over a decade with a global presence. Their mission is the quench the thirst of everyone around the globe and support professional athletes in the process. The client believes it is their responsibility to perform sustainable practices and are actively working to eliminate their emissions in the process.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Help build a central knowledge base for better organization cross-functionally
- Maintain relationships with existing re-sellers and expand re-seller list
- Recognize trends in partner issues and give feedback to cross-functional teams
- Track operational processes and deal requirements to improve existing and future partner experiences
- Serve as main point of contact while on-boarding partners to our deal programs
- Improve quality of support through issue resolutions and product insight
The Successful Applicant
- ready to learn and be trained by industry leaders
- brings new ideas and innovation to the table
- thinks of the customer experience at the heart of everything they do
- engaging team player and willingness to collaborate
What's on Offer
My client offers a competitive salary, benefits package, paid time off, and prime office location near the beach!