Operations VP/Director - Foreign Bank
One of the largest international banks
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest international banks in the world
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Design key product and process from procedure to system implementation
- Optimize service provided to customer through branch product
- Draft, review and enhance product related procedure
- Implement applicable regulations and compliance requirements in product and process design
- Facilitate regulatory reporting in daily operation
- Enhance core banking system to support business transactions
- Implement operational control and oversee operating functions
- Promote operation resilience through daily business continuity management (BCM)
- Build customer management procedure and platform
- Execute customer on boarding / off boarding process
- Carry out various transformation projects
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years' experience in banking operating management, FBO preferred.
- State of art knowledge of wholesale banking, loan, and treasury products.
- Experience in coordinating multi-disciplinary teams- business, technology, and project.
- Must have strong communication skills and leadership talent.
- Must be self-motivated and focus on problem solving
- Experience in operational efficiency, improving customer experience, and steering various transformation initiatives.
- Understanding banking operation infrastructure, as well as IT operation.
- Experience in delivering product/process design, implementation and regulatory reporting
What's on Offer
- Great benefits and compensation
- Opportunity to grow the team