- Multinational Fast Growing Company
- Organic Growth Based on Performance
About Our Client
Privately held manufacturing company, specialized in health, beauty, food, and household products.
The main responsibilities are:
- Supports the company's Manufacturing employees by answering questions on the use of Oracle EBS modules.
- Researches issues encountered by users follow through to resolution.
- Tests enhancements, patches & upgrades prior to migration to Production.
- Spots check the Production System after system maintenance is performed.
- Provides recommendations for efficiency improvements.
- Documents requirements and processes.
- Assists with user training on Oracle EBS Application.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The main qualifications are:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar
- 3-5 years of related experience in Production &
- Inventory Control Experience
- Prior experience with Oracle EBS Manufacturing, Inventory, Planning and Order Management modules
- Must have experience in the Manufacturing Industry.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short and Long Term Disability, Life/Cancer Insurance
- Vacation -Exempt 80hrs, Non-Exempt 40hrs
- Sick Time 40hrs
- Personal Days 2 days
- 9 Holidays