Outsource Finance Manager
Great opportunity in a well established firm.
Excellent managerial role.
About Our Client
Our client is an investment management firm.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manages offshore delivery to agreed upon metrics and outcomes
- Manage and develop a small team of associates
- Continuously assess and provide assurance that risks are being adequately mitigated through controls and a process for validating and monitoring controls impacting the finance operational processes within the established framework.
- Drive improvements in processing for risk mitigation and efficiency gains
- Cash operations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or related field
- Proven track record and 7-10 years of experience managing operational Finance functions
- Experience working with and managing outsourced vendors
- Proficiency with Finance software and systems implementation
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems a plus
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to led a team and control processes for the firm.