Owner's Project Manager - K-12 Projects
Work for a Top Owner's Representative Firm based out of Boston!
Base salary up to $150K, 3 weeks vacation, car & phone allowance, and more!
About Our Client
Our client is a successful Owner's Representative firm based out of Boston. They work across a number of sectors including education, commercial development, and government. They are seeking a Senior Project Manager that has experience working on K-12 projects to join their team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for:
- reporting to the President
- overseeing the General Contractor on the project
- client and contractor relations
- ensuring the project is completed on time and within budget
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Project Manager will have:
- 8+ years of construction management experience
- 5+ years of experience on K-12 projects (Chapter 149a)
- experience as an Owner's Project Manager
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- a professional attitude
What's on Offer
The Senior Project Manager will receive:
- A competitive base salary up to $150,000 based on experience
- 3 weeks vacation
- healthcare & dental insurance
- car allowance
- phone allowance
- 401k plan