- Base Salary of $165,000 to $200,000 with competitive benefits!
- Wide depth of experience in development and consturuction in Multi Family Market
About Our Client
- Wide Depth of experience in development and construciton in the DC Market.
- Proven capability to secure project approvals by working with engineers and land planers to ensure successfull developments.
- A thurough understanding of of the local landsape and complexities that come with the DC market.
- Specilist in Mixed use projects.
- Strong networks in the financial, development and regulatory sectors.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The role will report to the Partners/Owners
Owner's Rep include:
- Communicate daily with the client and project team
- Assist in meeting with the Design Team consisting of the Architect, Engineers, Equipment Planner and other consultants.
- Provide day-to-day project oversight and communication with the client and project team.
- Prepare and distribute meeting notes to the project team.
- Lead the Construction Team on behalf of the owner.
- Develop, track, update, forecast and modify the project schedule and budget throughout all phases of the project.
- Review and track all contracts, invoices, and payments to all contractors, consultants, and equipment vendors.
- Prepare Monthly Reports to Owner.
- Assist in plan reviews and inspections with the Authorities having jurisdiction.
- Understand and assist in the negotiation of contracts of all parties to the project.
- Assist and help manage/coordinate move and occupancy activities.
- Review and approve all invoices and change orders associated with the project.
The Successful Applicant
- 8 to 15 years of relevant experience in multi family work.
- A working knowledge of Primavera P6, and Procore.
- Good communication, organizational and time management software.
- Applicants must demonstrate abilities in reading, understanding and interpreting plans and specifications.
- Knowledge of scheduling, estimating, and cost principles.
- A mature professional with excellent judgment.
- A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and intuitive interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills, adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines, and keen attention to detail
What's on Offer
$165,000 to $200,000 with opportunity for growth!
Opportunity for a life long career with award wining company.
If qualified Apply Now!