Great company to work with
Opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
Commercial construction general contractor
- Builds collaborative relationships with Clients, A&E Professionals, Contractors / GC's, Vendors Teams
- Manages project recovery, risk management, contingency planning, schedule and budget recovery
- Anticipate project risks before materializing; solve challenges and conflicts
- Manages contracts, add-services, and invoicing
- Sourcing Architectural and Engineering Professionals
- Manages the Design Documentation Process (CD's and Specifications); and Client Reviews
- Manages the Procurement Process
- Sourcing Contractors
- QA/QC for Construction and Installed Systems
The Successful Applicant
Experience required: -
- 5 Years of experience in commercial construction
- Experience of healthcare preferred
- Strong IT skills
- Flexibility to travel to visit client sites.
- Experience as a construction Owner's Representative.
What's on Offer
Package is Negotiable subject to experience.
URGENT - OWNER'S REP - BIRMINGHAM - PERMANENT