Paralegal - VP of Legal & Compliance
Global Asset Management firm is seeking a VP in their Legal & Compliance team
To oversee Contract & Vendor Management workflow
About Our Client
A Global Asset Management is seeking a Paralegal to join their Legal & Compliance team as a VP. Their Legal and Compliance team covers the Real Estate, Energy & Infrastructure, Private Equity, Venture Capital, and Special Situations teams.
This individual will liaise with Different lines of business including Finance, Human Resource,Technology & other lines of business. The Paralegal will oversee all Contract and Vendor Management work flow for the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in overseeing Contract and Vendor Management
- Review and assist in the negotiation of Agreements
- Manage the Contracts Database
- Perform legal research
- Manage third party vendors - contract expiration, amendments & execution
- Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation with full benefits