PART TIME - Office Manager / Bookkeeper - Peabody, MA
9:00am until 3:00pm, 5 days a week
Based in Peabody, MA
About Our Client
My client is a boutique, family-owned construction company with around 15 employees. They are currently located in Lynn, MA but they are moving to their new, state of the art, office space in Peabody, MA around Christmas 2019.
Part-time Office Manager/ Bookkeeper required to join boutique construction firm. The role will be responsible for maintaining the company's accountants in addition to general office management responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will posses 5+ years of experience in the following areas:
- QuickBooks experience - essential
- Office management skills
- Strong bookkeeping skills
- Construction industry knowledge
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work from 9:00am and 3:00pm, 5 days a week (non-negotiable)
What's on Offer
- $ 50,000 salary full time equivalent (prorata to the hours that the successful candidate works)
- Healthcare, vision and dental insurance
- 15 days PTO
- 5 sick days
- 1 x tank of gas paid for / week.