- Global investment firm based in Tampa
- Are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join the team
About Our Client
Global private equity investment firm based in Tampa, FL.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
They key responsibilities entail;
- Run three in house payrolls from start to finish for 100 employees. Implement process to ensure state withholding requirements match employee travel patterns.
- Manage the relationship with the outsourced payroll provider (ADP) to ensure a seamless and error free service. Co-ordinate with HR and Finance to run supplementary payrolls including bonuses, relocation reimbursement and special tax payrolls as required.
- Manage and administer all US benefits schemes on a day to day basis, including: o 401k o Medical o Dental o Vision o Flexible spending accounts o Zenefits
- Run the annual open enrollment process for medical and dental benefits
- Manage the annual renewal of health-care providers
- Coordinate with HR on ongoing visa situations including green card applications, H1Bs, L1s while liaising with third party immigration law firm.
- Support the US Financial Controller with: Wire and bill processing through online banking portal, Invoice and payments recording in accounting system, Invoice electronic record keeping, Corporate credit card file recording in accounting system
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess;
* Proven track record in a payroll role requiring client interface ideally within private equity, asset management, or other financial services.
* Excellent analytic and problem solving skills with a flair for numbers.
* Must be proactive, adopting a client-focused approach. A self-starter, able to meet tight deadlines.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to operate both autonomously and as part of a wider collaborative team.
* The ability to deliver both strategic and tactical solutions and the judgment to understand which one is more appropriate at the time.
* Attention to detail and a desire to produce high quality work are essential.
* Good client focus and relationship management skills.
* High degree of integrity, with the ability to maintain confidentiality of information at all times
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and benefits package.