Opportunity to be part of rapidly growing company
Make long lasting impact in under-served communities
About Our Client
My client has been servicing NYC in all boroughs, including Westchester County for over 20 years with Primary & urgent care, house calls, and nursing homes. They started out as a mom & pop shop, and are quickly growing into NYC Metro's largest premier healthcare organizations.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Responsible for formulating job descriptions, screening and interview candidates, in addition to scheduling interview between hiring managers and candidates.
- Match physician/clinical candidates to current opportunities; completes thorough screening and reviews qualifications to establish potential suitability/organizational fit.
- Identifying and qualifying candidates in a timely and cost-effective manner by researching and utilizing techniques such as Internet-mining, social media, networking, job fairs, advertising, associate referrals, and third-party agencies for current and anticipated positions.
- Serves as a liaison with other physicians, executives, service line leaders and departments.
- Collaborates with physicians, senior management and regional leaders on physician/clinical recruitment strategies
- Remains current on industry trends and serve as adviser for physician/clinical recruiting-related issues and serve as a company representative at various national, regional, and residency meetings.
- Provide timely follow up with the physician/clinical candidates throughout the recruiting process including the offer, negotiations, relocation, contract signing.
The Successful Applicant
- BA degree
- 3 years' experience in Recruitment or Medical Staff Operations
- 3 years' experience in healthcare environment
- Experience in full life cycle recruiting, including sourcing, interviewing, and closing candidates
What's on Offer