- Work with an extremely reputable MEP firm known nationally.
- Project backlog over 60M in value projected into the year 2023
About Our Client
Family owned and operated since the early 1900's who serves the Cincy area within a collection of diverse Industrial, Commerical, and Retail projects. They perform Plan & Spec and Design-Build/Assist projects and maintain a growing commercial service and maintenance division.
They do 60 Million on average in annual revenue, and are projected to double to over 100M in the next 3 years as they currently have over 100M in backlog that dates out to 2023.
- Ability to estimate project values anywhere from 50K- 20M+
- Ability to work on multiple bids at once in various stages
- Digital plan take-offs including calculation of the labor, materials, equipment and subcontractors required to complete the job.
- Write clean and detailed proposals, complete SOWs and any other materials required to be submitted on bid day.
- Negotiate and purchase materials and equipment from suppliers to complete the job.
- Make sound and accurate judgments on bid day, based on experience, when complete information is not available in bid documents
- Assist with the estimating and production of change orders in close coordination with the project management team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Engineering Sciences preferred.
- Robust technical orientation.
- Must be able to adapt to utilization of our Autodesk software and on-screen take-offs.
- Minimum 3 to 5 + years experience in Commercial HVAC Piping Estimation required
- Additional Process Piping a plus.
- Solid knowledge of the systems involved.
- Must have a positive outlook and personality that allows relationships to be built with equipment manufacturers, material suppliers and sub contractors.
- Must have a strong work ethic and an overall attitude to "get the job done" especially during peak periods.
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate sense of urgency, creativity and uncompromised passion for success.
What's on Offer
- Competative Salary (Up to 100K)
- All employees to get a discretionary bonus yearly.
- Vehicle allowance-
- 401K with 4% employer contribution
- A great health plan with employee and dependent coverages, dental, vision. T
- PTO- 3 weeks- open to discusion