Plant Continuous Improvement and Quality Manager
USD100,000 - USD115,000
Rapidly growing organization
About Our Client
Our client, located in the city of Chicago, manufactures custom paper packaging for customers in the food industry across the country.
The Plant Continuous Improvement and Quality Manager will:
- Develop, deploy, and manage all continuous improvement and quality assurance policies, programs, processes and procedures.
- Stimulate and cultivate a zero incident mentality throughout the facility.
- Maintain Global Food Safety Initiative SQF Level 2 Certification.
- Provide consultation and direction to ensure Quality System programs, processes and procedures are implemented successfully and function as designed throughout the operation in order to ensure the quality and integrity of manufactured products and services.
- Provide training in various quality methodologies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in an Engineering related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on Lean Manufacturing experience
- Experience utilizing SPC, SQC, 5S, 8D, FMEA, Root Cause Analysis, R&R and DOE
- Knowledge of raw amterials, production processes, quality control, costs, and othe rtechniques for maximizing the eff4ective manufacturing and distribution of products
- ASQ certification and 6 Sigma Black Belt certification preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary (based on previous experience)
- Performance based bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including health/vision/dental