- Massive career progression at a global, market leading manufacturer
- Above market base salary + lucrative bonus + amazing benefits
About Our Client
Our client, a world renowned and highly sort after manufacturer, has operations in 18 countries globally and a significant and growing business in the US. Supplying directly into some of the most recognizable brands in North America, this is an opportunity to join a business at an exciting time in their growth. The Plant Controller will work directly with the NA CFO and have autonomy to streamline, reorganize and change processes to set the plant up for continued growth.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Prepare, review, and analyze monthly financial statements/KPI reports for the plants in accordance with company policies and GAAP.
- Proactively partner with plant management and the Controller's group to ensure that all parties have a clear and accurate picture of the plants overall financial performance.
- Lead the preparation of the plant's business planning process, incorporating productivity and cost targets for both manufacturing and sourcing.
- Prepare monthly rolling forecasts and provide plant and operations leadership with insight and commentary for all major variances from both plan and prior forecast.
- Provide financial guidance for all plant capital investments and related business case justifications.
- Lead and drive plant cost reduction efforts, holding plant management team responsible for delivering annual cost reductions and productivity improvements.
- Develop and maintain accurate standard cost data for all products, working with both product teams and business management on new product development and new business opportunities.
- Prepare and assist in recondition cost quotes on new business/contracts.
- Ensure proper internal controls are in place to safeguard company assets.
- Develop necessary inventory polices and controls to ensure integrity of financial statements.
- Serve as the primary contact for internal and external auditors.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Master's Degree or MBA is highly preferred but not essential
- 10+ years of experience within Accounting & Finance with a clear and proven track record in a Controllership position
- Manufacturing industry experience is a must
- Excellent costing and inventory accounting experience
- Ability to communicate with employees globally clearly and precisely
What's on Offer
- Above market base salary
- Generous bonus potential
- Free family healthcare plan
- 7% 401k match
- Clear and transparent career progression path into a Director level position
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours!