- Global, multi-billion dollar manufacturing company
- Opportunity to put your stamp on this role and make decisions with direct impact
About Our Client
I'm partnered with the Director of Finance at a global, multi-billion dollar, industry leading company within their niche. Located near Brookfield, WI, they are looking to expand their Accounting & Finance team with the addition of a Plant Controller! My client has a high-performance atmosphere, opportunity for personal and professional growth, and a highly collaborative team. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to contribute cross-functionally and continue to grow within a well established company that continues to lead the industry, while remaining highly invested in their people.
Plant Controller Responsibilities:
- Oversee all accounting functions, including fixed assets, labor distribution, production variances, scrap, AP/AR, tool die maintenance, journal entries, etc.
- Identify any reporting inaccuracies and discrepancies within systems, policies, and procedures and find resolutions
- Conduct the analysis of monthly financial results and variances to implement any recommendations on cost reduction
- Collaborate with senior leadership to forecast annual financial results on a monthly basis to understand any significant changes within the plant
- Create the annual operating budget for the plant on its capabilities, service, cost, and quality objectives
- Oversee the cost of products by reviewing monthly cost reports of the plant
- Conduct special projects and ad hoc analysis work for the plant as needed
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Cost Accounting experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
What's on Offer
- Lucrative bonus potential
- Amazing benefits
- 4% 401k match
- Pension plan
- 3 weeks PTO
- Amazing mentorship from senior leadership
- Collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to have full ownership and put your stamp on the role
- Gaining global exposure in a multi-billion dollar organization
- Built in career progression
Apply today to have your resume considered within 24 hours!