Global Manufacturer for Automotive and Industrial
Looking strong Plant Controller working in a global manufacturing company
About Our Client
Our client for the Plant Controller opportunity is a global manufacturer and supplier for Automotive and Industrial customers and applications. This organization is in high growth mode and looking for a Plant Controller to be a part of the management team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Report financial performance of the company to site, Divisional and Group management on an as needed basis - including formal monthly reporting
- Actively participate in Management Team meetings; provide updates relating to Financials and other areas of responsibility.
- Establish and report against KPIs for the business
- Lead the Reforecast and annual Budget - ensuring robust processes and adherence to timelines and required deliverables
- Effective cash management - reporting and looking to improve all elements of working capital and control of the capital expenditure budget
- Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are undertaken on a timely and accurate basis, including periodic stock counts and valuations.
- Ensure accounting policies adhere to Group Policies
- Supervise and direct accounting staff
- Responsible for cash management and regular inter-action with the Group Treasury function, specifically ensuring that Accounts Receivable/Credit Control is tightly managed
- Work with the management team to ensure the financial systems support the business objectives
- File documentation and pay applicable fees for Workers Compensation, Unemployment Insurance, sales and use taxes Primary point of contact local insurance
- Timely and accurate completion of any other local legal statutory returns.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance Master's preferred, but not required
- CPA preferred, but not required
- 3-10 years of experience within accounting, financial analysis, cost accounting, etc.
- Must have experience owning the accounting functional for a manufacturing plant as a controller, accounting manager, or similar title
- Familiarity with industrial Information Systems and Flows
- Experience working in a global organization highly preferable
- Must have experience with SAP
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office application
- Business minded and strong teamwork
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong work ethic and high attention to detail
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, full benefits, 401K, vacation, holidays. Being a part of a growing and innovative company.