- Great Opportunity to Run a Facility for a Recognized Manufacturer in Automotive
- Grow and build a team underneath yourself
About Our Client
Our Client is an internationally recognized, and publicly traded organization, focusing on providing cutting-edge technology to the global vehicle industry. The organization manufactures and distributes motor vehicle parts and accessories to automotive manufacturers and retail parts outlets through their production plants across the world.
- Tasked with empowerment, excellence, leadership and taking charge of plant operations
- Key open positions will need to be filled quickly and clearly deployed with managing the current business and setting a course for the future.
- You will implement massive increases in new business and part production, strategies ranging from cost improvement plans, new factory launch and initiatives designed to mitigate financial risk and deliver operational performance.
- Influence better quality, manufacturing efficiency, discipline, flawless new part production, best in class capital investment installation and a focus on driving cost out of the business.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive manufacturing experience in 24/7 operations serving Automotive or Industrial markets
- Proven track record in developing high performing teams and change leadership
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a plant or senior operations manager
- Efficient, proactive and a hands-on approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- University degree in relevant field
- Supply Chain, Inventory, Warehouse, 5S, production efficiency, quality
- Versed in ERP systems, SAP is a merit
What's on Offer
- Short Term & Long Term Incentives Available on Offer
- High paced global environment with endless opportunities
- Possibility to influence and make a difference in all aspects of the job
- Inspiring and people-oriented leadership
- Growth opportunities and career development
- Integrity, accountability, creativity and teamwork.