BS in Engineering; MBA preferred
5-8+ years' leadership experience with progressive levels of responsibility
About Our Client
The client leads the designs and manufactures hydraulic and fuel system components for both the commercial and military aerospace markets.
* Manages and reviews financial spending and cost-effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, and labor with to ensure compliance within budget
* Assists with planning and execution of capital improvements for the plant which result directly in improved safety conditions, improved quality of finished product, added value, improved efficiency, or reduction of plant variable or fixed operating costs
* Reviews production orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan facility operations and to ensure customer deadlines are met
* Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, quality and delivery problems
* Participates in the resolution and prevention of customer complaints, and promotes solid customer relations in partnership with the commercial organization
The Successful Applicant
* BS in engineering or related field; MBA preferred
* 5-8+ year's leadership experience with progressive levels of responsibility
* Experience working in a Union shop working with a strong Bi-Lingual work force
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, benefits and annual bonus package.