A Strong Leader with 10 + Years in Food and Beverage Manufacturing
5 + Years of Managerial Experience
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Food and Beverage Company in the Heath Food Industry, looking for a strong leader to oversee the manufacturing facility.
- Direct and coordinate plant operations that produce products that meet quality, cost, volume and service criteria and objectives.
- Initiate plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of employees, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
- Support an environment where safety and quality are high priorities.
- Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans to ensure that the facility supports strategic initiatives and goals.
- Work closely with functional departments to ensure coordination between sales, customer service, loading, shipping, purchasing, receiving and finance.
- Maintain individual skills, keeping up to date with latest production, technological changes and production management.
- Establish, manage and maintain a well-trained and motivated staff.
- Develop and implement comprehensive plans to develop employees.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in food science/technology or engineering field.
- 10+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment in food, beverage and/or packaging
- 5+ years of experience of managerial experience
- Self-directed manager with strong leadership and organizational skills, and excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- In depth understanding of all areas of operations management.
- Ability to provide leadership, support, communication and direction to direct reports.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, troubleshoot and problem solve beyond routine issues.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary and benefits + 401K.