Plant Quality Manager - Industrial Manufacturing
This client is a leading industrial manufacturer based in the Tilton NH area.
Key Quality leadership position expected to growth with the organization.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading industrial manufacturer based in NH. This 2,000 employee organization has been growing 10-20% year-on-year in terms of revenue. This growth has led to bonus payouts beyond 100% for its employees.
- Management of the Corrective and Preventive Action System
- Provides leadership for continuous improvement and overall management of the company's Quality Business System ensuring compliance with corporate requirements, current ISO 9001 requirements and all other applicable quality standards
- Develop and deploy quality initiatives ensuring success of business goals and objectives
- Management representative for the ISO 9001 Certification Program Production Quality
- Mentor junior engineers
- Participate in and coordinate Kaizen Events
- Communicate to the Leadership Team improvement ideas, status of projects and other information needed for success
- Maintain the New Product Development Stage Gate Process
- Lead the interaction with customers on all Quality related actions.
- Champion the position of the customer at the site for all processes including the leadership of comprehensive internal customer quality reviews.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a related engineering, manufacturing, or business area required
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt Certification required
- Must have 7 to 10 years' experience with the use and implementation of Total Quality concepts in a manufacturing environment
- Must have 7 to 10 years management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have 7 to 10 years Lean Six Sigma experience and training - MBB certification preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Strong bonus structure - historically paid out beyond 100%
- Relocation is offered for qualified candidates
- Excellent benefits package
- Key leadership position - providing mentor-ship to greenbelt and black belt students
- Strong company in terms of size and financial support
- Growth role - seeking someone who can grow with the company into an executive leadership position