Global leader in financial services with opportunities for advancement!
Long term contract to hire role with ASAP start!
About Our Client
Leading financial services firm.
Key Responsibilities:* Assist Change Managers with providing project/change management oversight and support for multiple compliance related projects at one time.
* Provide status reporting, ensuring the consistent flow of accurate and up-to-date information through all layers of the program governance structure.
* Create, maintain, and track project plans and milestones.
* Organize, file, and maintain all project documentation.
* Assist with ensuring all projects adhere to documentation standards and gather required evidence.
* Support the creation of key project artifacts, including (but not limited to) project management plan, presentations, action items, change control requests, and status updates.
* Prepare meeting materials, facilitate weekly status calls, and document meeting minutes
* Manage RAID reporting, including Path to Green analysis and recommendations, and escalation through the portfolio.
* Manage CRs and Risk Escalations to Program STC & Portfolio Office
* Establish good relationships with various functions and business partners
.* Provide ad hoc support as needed to project managers and project management office
The Successful Applicant
Desired Qualifications:* 5+ years of project management experience * University undergraduate degree
* Understanding of program and project management standards (PMP certification is a plus)
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
s* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) skills
* OnePPM/Clarity experience (desired but not required)
* Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, processes, and tools
* Ability to work effectively with virtual teams* Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
* Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas* Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills* Self-starter with a solid sense of ownership and accountability for tasks. Proactive attitude* Strong work ethic
What's on Offer
Compensation based on experience.