- High base salary, bonus potential, top-notch company culture
- Reputable, hands on company with a successful track record
About Our Client
Our client is a full-service company that has been in business for 20+ years. This company, which is experiencing rapid growth, is renowned in the Central Florida area. Team members are valued beyond the projects, which contributes to the strong company culture. Our client is currently seeking a motivated Project Manager to join their growing team who is looking to grow with the business.
The Construction Project Manager will:
- Provide overall leadership to entire project team
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Build and maintain rapport with architects, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Establish, communicate, and implement the Project Schedule
- Manage budget and financial reporting
- Interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, and fee and pricing decisions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Construction Project Manager will have the following:
- 5+ years experience in Healthcare Construction Project Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field strongly preferred
- OSHA certification preferred
- Proficient in project management software
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- ACHA experience is a +
What's on Offer
The Construction Project Manager will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus structure
- Cell phone
- 20 PTO days w/holidays and floating days rounding off at 32 days PTO
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan available