- Newly created role in a newly launched Private Equity fund
- Reporting to the CFO of the firm
About Our Client
Our client is a diversified financial services firm that has recently launched a new private equity fund and is hiring their first Valuations professional for the firm.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of investments broadly distributed across industries and geographies
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses
- Regularly interfacing with the deal teams, finance, accounting, and operations.
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
- Attending relevant industry events to broaden your knowledge and experience within the alternative asset industry
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or MBA
- Minimum 6 years of constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, commodity contracts / forecasts, and other intangible asset models
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience from either Big 4, investment advisory, or in house
What's on Offer
Market leading base salary, annual bonus, medical benefits, and the opportunity to run a newly created valuations department