- Opportunity to work for a best in class commercial developer in Los Angeles
- Exceptional benefits
About Our Client
This client is a REIT that specializes on high end, commercial creative office spaces. All of their work is based in Los Angeles.
- Oversee Tenant Improvements from start to finish, including plan review, COI collection, reporting to Development, obtaining all lien releases and cancel checks for payment, creating final punch list with Property Manager and Tenant, conducting final walk through and turnover.
- Manage online tenant service requests/work order portal, including assigning work orders to appropriate parties, updating Property Management with work status and completion, tracking maintenance logs, closing out work orders and ensuring billing details are included in rent statements (monthly.)
- Obtain and track written tenant approvals for tenant billback backup/documentation.
- Create system/schedule for HVAC and roof servicing and maintenance (for entire portfolio), and ensure completion/execution of drain cleaning before rainy season.
- Create system/schedule for updating Property Managers of any necessary Capital Improvements or upgrades and proposals for approval.
- Appropriately delegate tasks to maintenance staff (change out light bulbs, HVAC filters, graffiti removal, repairs, tenant requests that are billbacks, etc.) and work with maintenance staff to meet deadlines per schedule.
- Assist with emergency repairs - Engineer will be main and first point of contact 24/7.
- Responsible for onsite vendor meetings to create or obtain detailed 'scope of work' and identifying responsible party (Engineer to ensure PM is well versed regarding initial scope of work details.)
- Work with Property Manager when new buildings are acquired (review Lender specified requests and DD maintenance work.)
- Perform regular property walks with Property Manager to identify deficiencies and assign accordingly to maintenance staff.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships with tenants and vendors
- Strong time management skills and communication skills
- Ability to multitask multiple projects at the same time
- Attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot on-site problems
- Ability to organize and delegate tasks and schedules
What's on Offer
- Competitive base compensation + bonus
- Vehicle / gas benefits
- 401k with match