Portfolio Manager- Single Family Homes
Excellent company culture
About Our Client
Houston based Development firm who operates their own portfolio of build to rent single family homes across Texas.
The Portfolio Manager, or Senior Property Manager, will be responsible for all assets in their portfolio. These homes are NOT run as HOA communities, but as rental units. the Portfolio Manager will be responsible for a team of individuals who will work together to ensure the success of these communities as well as provide a high level of customer service to all tenants. Below are some of the responsibilities:
- Responsible for a 10+ person team including leasing personnel, move in and move out specialist, and an Assistant Property Manager
- Train and develop team's customer service skills leading from the front
- Accountable for established financial and performance metrics for the assigned portfolio.
- Deal with ongoing issue escalation, and is direct contact for legal matters associated with the portfolio.
- Responsible for the end-to-end resident experience.
- Work closely with internal partners in Tenant Services and on the Events team to support special events for tenants/residents
- Assist co-director on ad hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate would have 2+ years of operations experience related to single family rental units- MUST have exposure to single family.
- 3+ years minimum of property management experience (2+ years at the manager level)
- College degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects and tasks
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to respond appropriately to all tenant/resident inquiries
- Proven ability to run a team to meet high standards
What's on Offer
My client's company culture is extremely family oriented and they are looking for someone interested in working in an open, encouraging, and supportive atmosphere.
Additionally this role offers a comfortable salary, 401K, full health care coverage, 2 weeks of PTO and paid holidays off.