- Work from home - Hybrid - flexibility
- Has been growing substantially since COVID-19
About Our Client
For the last 16 years, this Real Estate Developer/ Builder has been building a successful and experience team, who specializes in Affordable housing communities throughout New England, New York & the Mid-Atlantic states. They offer their employees an extremely flexible hybrid work schedule, and have been significantly experiencing growth for the lastg 3 years. They are implementing Procore and other construction software, and determined to continue their success and growth for years to come.
Pre-Construction Manager - Builder/Developer - Waltham MA Responsibilities:
- Review & revise project documents
- prepare take-off's and budgets
- Collaborate with construction & development teams
- Develop bid scope for trade packages
- Vet subcontractors to ensure compliance
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Pre-Construction Manager - Builder/Developer - Waltham MA Qualifications:
- Solid understanding of construction, safety, contract management, planning & scheduling.
- 4+ years of construction experience
- Preconstruction/estimating experience on Multifamily projects
- Bachelors degree - construction related
What's on Offer
Pre-Construction Manager - Builder/Developer - Waltham MA will Receive:
- Up to $135k
- 401k 4% company match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Hybrid work flexibility
- full medical/dental