Preconstruction Manager (Brighton GC)
Competitive base salary and full benefits package
Bonus Opportunity and Family Owned Company Culture
About Our Client
Established in the 1990's my client is a family owned and operated business. With a strong leadership team, they have become a trusted partner to commercial, financial, retail, hospitality, and higher education businesses throughout Michigan.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Works with Operations Manager & Engineering to form costs & labor costs on special projects.
- Generates estimates & proposals for selected projects.
- Obtains bidders lists for projects that have been scoped & estimated.
- Actively pursues bid projects with timely follow up & awareness of project status.
- Assists walk-in customers with project & product inquiries
- Estimating Projects ranging from 100k-50 Million.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years experience estimating
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or a Related Field
- Ground up project experience is a plus
- Experience working for a General Contractor
- Strong interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $80,000+ depending on experience
- Full Benefits Package and 401k Match up to 8%
- Car allowance and bonus opportunity
- Clear Development and Growth Plan