Preconstruction Manager - Commercial Construction
$130,000 - $160,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits!
Manage and build the preconstruction design team with autonomy!
About Our Client
This National, Leading Real Estate Development Firm are looking for their Design Manager to lead the design team, manage the architect and manage the design process from concept plan to construction documents.
- Managing the design team
- Working closely with the developer to transform their vision into design documents
- Creating concept plans
- Overseeing the architects
- Risk mitigation
The Successful Applicant
- Proven Architecture Design experience
- Preconstruction experience (you may be a Preconstruction Manager OR a fully-fledged Architect)
- The ability to read plans and create schedules
- Multifamily experience is desirable
What's on Offer
Within this role, you are the Project Manager for the design; you will manage the entire design process
and design team. If you are a Preconstruction Manager, you will get the opportunity to deal with risk mitigation, hiring the Geotech Engineer etc. The scope for career advancement within this role is huge!
Please send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page Construction ASAP.