Preconstruction Manager -(Commercial)
Our client is one of the most successful mid size GCs in the Colorado Region.
Due to their exceptional work 90% of business in negotiated.
About Our Client
Our client is the most successful mid size GC within the Colorado region, the are known for their exceptional work in a variety of markets such as Retail, Storage Facilities,Education,Civic,and Religious facilities. This is a tremendous opportunity to establish a career with an reputable GC, that offers a strong corporate environment with a family feel along with a strong pipeline of work.
- Organize all project team members: Construction Manager, Risk Manager,Field Safety Manager,, Project Manager, Superintendent, Project Engineer, and Self Performance.
- Anticipate all Project impacts
- Coordinate between owner, architect, and client company
- Represent company in all aspects of Preconstuction as Preconstruction Manager
- Provide Budget certainty,Business Development, input on Constructability
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years of experience Preconstruction Manage on large- scale and tenant improvement construction projects
- Demonstrated experience with multiple forms of collaborative project delivery, including design build methods, and hard bid
- Experience working with varying stakeholders across the construction build life cycle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with all phases of design from conceptual documents to final drawings and specifications.
- Experience in one or more of the following markets: Senior Living, Higher Education/Municipal, Healthcare, Affordable Housing or Office
- Construction Management Degree Degree
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary Compensation
- Competitive Health Benefits
- 401k with 100% match