- General Contractor working on large light industrial projects
- Be apart of a GC that work on some of the large projects in the area
About Our Client
The company we are partnering with is one of the largest light industrial builders in the Nashville area, working for high profile companies across the area and building some of the premier projects of the Middle Tennessee area. You be working with some of the best professionals in the country and building solid products for your clients.
- Oversee projects upwards of $100 million
- Specialize in commercial based projects (ground-up work) on behalf of a variety of clients
- Manage relationships with high profile clients across Nashville
- Communicate effectively with project managers in regard to project costs and scheduling needs
- Have the capacity to write proposals
- Establish relationship with project lead and represent company/project from the front.
- Enhance client, developer, architect, engineer and subcontractor relationships.
- Lead, develop and manage preconstruction staff, including completing performance evaluations.
- Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements at all times.
- Conduct preconstruction Operation Review Meetings
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in the construction industry in the estimating department
- Willing to work with other individuals and learn from strong Preconstruction professionals
- Have a general knowledge of the Nashville construction market.
- Build relationships with clients and subcontractors across the Middle Tennessee area
- Good management skills
- Ability to think on ones toes
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary
- Full Benefits Package
- Truck allowance if applicable
- Bonuses based on profitability and performance
- Flexible work environment
- Grow light industrial experience
- Create strong relationships with top professionals