- 100+ years in business, with extremely regional stability and project pipeline
- Ability to Lead a Preconstruction Team for a Top 150 ENR GC
About Our Client
Our client, a nationally recognized Top 150 ENR firm, has been an established General Contractor for over 100 years. They have become one of the most prominent firms in the Southeast, building up a fantastic pipeline of diverse projects including office, retail, education, multifamily, industrial, health care, hospitality, etc. As they continue to grow as an organization, they believe in employee development, creating ample opportunity for career advancement and promotions particularly within their Charlotte office. Being around for as long as they have, they have built themselves into one of the most stable and well known GCs in the region. They are currently seeking a Preconstruction Manager to lead their Charlotte Precon Division.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or reach out directly to Garrett Gale at 617-824-2652.
The Preconstruction Manager - Top 150 ENR GC - Charlotte will be responsible for:
- Solicit and maintain strong relationships with current and potential clients
- Prepare and submit proposals, within time-frame and following up until closed
- Facilitate an effective hand-off to the project manager, engineers and architects
- Monitor budgets throughout the construction process
- Evaluate and prepare pricing for change orders.
- Update & maintain accurate pipeline reports, track leads, bookings, forecasting, reporting
- Build out a small department of other estimating professionals
- Flexible enough to handle some project management duties
- Ability to lead from the front
- Utilize technology to actualize on effective project and cost delivery
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Preconstruction Manager - Top 150 ENR GC - Charlotte will need:
- 5+ years experience as an Estimator/Senior Estimator/Precon Manager for Commercial GC
- Large scale Ground up Commercial project experience required - minimum $5M+ projects
- Bachelors Degree in Construction related field is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Construction & Estimating Software experience
What's on Offer
The Preconstruction Manager - Top 150 ENR GC - Charlotte will receive:
- Highly Competitive Base Salary - $100,0000-150,000
- Company Bonuses
- Vehicle/Vehicle allowance w/ gas card
- Cell and laptop
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental, PTO and sick days,
- 401k Match