This role will be a key leader for the Western Operations
Opportunity to work with a National Industry Leader
About Our Client
My client is a billion dollar contractor that specializes in commercial building and vertical construction projects.
- Leading a team of estimators
- Reading and interpreting documents
- Subcontractor solicitation
- Analyzing drawing and specifications
- Reviewing and assisting with proposals and other documentation to prepare cost estimates for various projects.
- Conceptual estimating, preconstruction services, Seattle/Puget Sound experience, is strongly preferred.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in construction management, construction engineering, civil engineer, architecture, or related field.
- 5+ years of estimating experience required where you have been the lead estimator for at least half that time.
- Passion for preconstruction and estimating.
- Applicant must be familiar with conceptual, hard bid and self-perform estimating.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be detail oriented and technically sound with good communication skills.
- A Strong work ethic is a must.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to utilize computers, and experienced with Microsoft Office, On Screen takeoff, Hard Dollar, Timberline and/or MC2, or other estimating software programs.
- Applicant should be interested in professional development and continued education.
- Hard Dollar Estimating Software experience, LEED AP distinction and BIM experience a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
- 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay