One of the most well-respected general contractors in Detroit!
Collaborative environment with lots of opportunity for growth
About Our Client
A General Contractor who has been in operations since the mid-1960s, my client is well-established in the Michigan Market with an excellent reputation. Due to growth, they are currently seeking to appoint a Preconstruction Manager with project experience across the Multifamily and Commercial markets.
- Solicit and maintain strong relationships with current and potential clients
- Prepare and submit proposals, within time-frame and following up until closed
- Facilitate an effective hand-off to the project manager
- Monitor budgets throughout the construction process
- Evaluate and prepare pricing for change orders.
- Update & maintain accurate pipeline reports, track leads, bookings, forecasting, reporting
- Build out a small department of other estimating professionals
- Flexible enough to handle some project management duties
- Ability to lead from the front
- Utilize technology to actualize on effective project and cost delivery
The Successful Applicant
Preconstruction Manager will be degree qualified, preferably within the construction space and have a clear track record of construction projects from design to completion.
Construction Project Manager will ideally have led teams in the past given the strong emphasis this role has on the development of a new team.
What's on Offer
A renowned General Contractor in the Detroit market, this is an opportunity not to be missed if you are seeking to secure a Construction Preconstruction Manager role.
Reporting directly into the President, the position is a high-profile role and will secure a competitive salary with benefits and year-end bonuses. Salary base ranging from 80,000-120,000.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately with both a resume and project list.