- Well-established Dallas-based Owner/Developer with a National reputation
- Exciting, Unique and Rewarding Project Pipeline - Multifamily, Mixed-use, Retail
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest general contractors in the DFW Metroplex. Our client does work in commercial, multifamily, and have a special projects unit. As a company, they value every member of the team and recognize that the culture has been integral to our success, helping build a reputation based on integrity, expertise and a solid financial foundation. APPLY TODAY AND HAVE YOUR RESUME CONSIDERED WITHIN 24 HOURS.
- Review project plans, specifications and program requirements to evaluate design options and work with design team to optimize building for either highest yield (market rate business line) or long term owner value (affordable business line).
- Manage effective value engineering exercise to reduce cost without sacrificing program/ quality or increase quality / program without increasing cost.
- Thoroughly review project documents (plans, specification, reports etc) for constructability, alignment with company standards, and cost effectiveness. Effectively communicate modifications needed to project documents and ensure documents are updated prior to construction start.
- Complete accurate takeoff in order to evaluate the project and scope subcontractors
- Develop project specific scope sheets in collaboration with project manager to ensure that bids include a complete scope of work that carries throughout the life of the project.
- Gather and organize all pertinent data into a bid package at each level of design phase and perform subcontractor solicitation in coordination with Project Manager.
- Create a complete budget package at each phase of design development in coordination with Project Manager ensuring no scope gaps.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related study preferred.
- 4-6 years Multifamily or Commercial Construction experience with a focus on wood frame construction preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency (i.e. Teams, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience utilizing On-Center OST or similar program preferred
- Experience with Timberline Estimating Software preferred
- Experience with Plan Grid Software preferred
- Experience in Procore preferred
What's on Offer
- BASE Salary $115K-$140K
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Vacation Time, Holidays, PTO