Preconstruction Senior Estimator - Top ENR GC
Ability to be a leader of a Preconstruction team for a Top ENR GC
Excellent culture, prominent projects, and outstanding career growth!
About Our Client
Our client is a premier National General Contractor, having established themselves as a leader in the Southeast. They are a Top ENR GC, with an outstanding reputation throughout the Carolinas. Our client prioritizes employee development, establishing clear growth paths for long term career success. Their core markets include general commercial, primarily within education, healthcare, mixed use, etc. They are currently seeking a Senior Estimator to help lead their Preconstruction division in Raleigh. If you are looking for a great culture, excellent career growth, and a leadership opportunity, this is the right position for you!
Please apply for immediate consideration!
The Preconstruction Senior Estimator - Top ENR GC will:
- Develop and implement a holistic strategy for each project, from concept to construction.
- Lead the development of detailed cost estimates for large commercial projects in various sectors
- Work closely with the Preconstruction Manager
- Responsible for the accuracy and completion of a project cost estimate throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Manage and lead a team, provide feedback, mentor and develop team members to achieve their potential.
- Obtain bidders lists for projects that have been scoped and estimated.
- Proactively pursue bid projects, following up promptly & maintaining up-to-date awareness of project status.
The Successful Applicant
The Preconstruction Senior Estimator - Top ENR GC should have:
- At least 7 year's experience in estimating commercial projects
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field is preferred
- Experience estimating healthcare and education projects is preferred but not required
- Detail oriented
- Strong track record of successful bid packages
What's on Offer
The Preconstruction Senior Estimator - Top ENR GC will receive:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Potential for company bonuses
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance
- Excellent benefits including Healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401k company match, excellent PTO
- Opportunity to be a leader of the Preconstruction team